Grieving with the Help of Your Catholic Faith gives Catholics a meaningful way to help themselves or others through this challenging time. With personal stories, reassuring prayers, and spiritual wisdom, it provides:
- An understanding of how grief affects -- and can be lightened by -- the heart, soul, and mind
- The perspective to sort through difficult physical, emotional, and spiritual feelings
- Positive ways to deal with sorrow
- Empowering wisdom for building a stronger faith
- Tips for providing comfort to adults, teens, and children who are grieving
A perfect resource for individuals, grief support groups, clergy, and lay ministers alike, Grieving with the Help of Your Catholic Faith offers comfort, empathy, and inspiration that will be relied upon time and time again.
Booklet, 64 pages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.