Now, everything you always wanted to know about saints - and some things you didn't know you wanted to know - all in this fun and handy book that is perfect for families, teachers, catechists and everyone hoping to grow in their faith with the help of these holy hall of famers!
You'll be fascinated and delighted by topics such as:
- Just Four Easy (Sort of) Steps: The Canonization Process
- "Doesn't He Just Glow? Saints' Symbols
- "There's a Man Buried under the Altar!" Relics of Saints
- "Holy Haloes, God-Made Man!" Saints and Martyrs as Superheroes
- "Yo-ho-ho!" The Treasure Chest of the Church
- And much more!
Let Patricia Kasten help clear up canonization, demystify monastics and unriddle relics in Making Sense of Saints!
Paperback, 144 pages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.